When you need professional tree surgeons to manage the residential or commercial grounds at your Camberley property, it pays to rely on tree surgery companies with the right industry credentials. At P.A. Searle, clients in Surrey and Hampshire can depend on the value of our tree work, from hedge cutting to stump grinding. Our tree surgeons have amassed a wealth of experience with a series of glowing qualifications.
ARB Approved Contractors
We take immense pride in our ARB Approved Contractor status, which is a leading governing body for arboricultural businesses established in the UK and Ireland. While this is not a legal requirement, local authorities in Camberley and the wider Surrey and Hampshire areas request that tree surgery companies that are accredited by the ARB scheme. Domestic and commercial clients alike can be guaranteed that the tree work from ARB endorsed companies will be completed in a safe and efficient manner.
TrustMark works together with Buckinghamshire and Surrey Trading Standards to ensure tree surgery companies like our own delivers exceptional standards of tree work. If you require hedge cutting, stump grinding or tree surveys carried out at your Camberley property, the TrustMark badge will instil confidence in the expertise of their tree surgeons. This means tree surgery businesses are vetting and fully audited for your peace of mind.
• TrustMark traders comply with Government Endorsed Standards for quality of workmanship
• Certified tree surgeons have a working knowledge of fair trading practices
• Tree surgery companies have up-to-date documentation and insurances for tree work
• Intelligence and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks have been fulfilled by TrustMark and the Trading Standards
Which? Trusted Trader
If you’re unsure about the reliability of tree surgery companies, Camberley home and business owners can check their trade profile. At P.A. Searle, we are proud of our high-rated profile which makes us a Which? Trusted Trader. Here you can read reviews and feedback from satisfied clients who have awarded us with top scores in customer service, quality and value of our tree work.
British Standard 3998 (2010)
The BS 3998:2010 Tree Work – Recommendations standard presents tree surgeons with general guidelines in which tree work should be adhered to. This includes:
• Managing established trees, from soil care to felling and stump grinding
• Taking care of overgrown hedges with hedge cutting, pruning and shaping
• Applying these procedures to shrubs and other similar plant life
If Camberley clients are planning any garden landscaping projects or construction work in proximity to woodland areas, tree surgeons will evaluate the impact the work will have on the trees, with a focus on the following:
• Limiting injury to people in private and public locations
• Preventing Camberley properties suffering from damage
• Employing the appropriate actions from risk assessments
• Preserving local wildlife and their woodland habitats
• Protecting endangered species and older trees
As well as following the BS 3998:2010 guidelines, tree surgeons will determine the best course of action from comprehensive tree surveys and tree surgery reports. Whether Camberley clients require smaller jobs like hedge cutting and crown thinning, to larger removals including felling and stump grinding, our tree surgeons will perform a risk assessment to analyse the advantages and disadvantages involved. This can include an arboricultural impact assessment for extensive tree work to understand how removals affect the local environs.